Chef Graca Ribeiro
Graca celebrates every moment of life. Her spirit shows in her culinary endeavors for which she uses locally-sourced fresh ingredients and house-made spices to prepare every dish from scratch.
- "Brazilian-Inspired Collard Greens With Garlic", Seattle Local Food
- "Tempero do Brasil", Seattle Times
- "A taste of Brazilian World Cup fever - in Seattle", Seattle Times
- "Party goes on for Brazilian fans in Seattle, even in defeat", Seattle Times
- "Do we love any sport as much as other nations love soccer?", Seattle Times
- "Local African-American chefs create a networking force", Seattle Times
“Delicious! I left very happy and very full. The restaurant filled up surprisingly fast for 6pm on a Sunday... this place is popular and I can see why! Come try it for yourself!”
- Opal D., Yelp Elite Member
“Brazilian cuisine can be so much more flavorful and adventurous and the chef and owner of Tempero do Brasil know how to bring it all out.”
- Vincent V., Yelp Elite Member
“This is the first time, we've ever had Brazilian food, and boy were we impressed!"
- Ken T., Yelp Elite Member